Hi friends! I’m so glad that you’ve stopped by to party with us. I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. I spent mine doing a lot of relaxing.
Kim and I are still working to achieve our personal goal to reach 100 links. When we do we plan on doing a little giveaway as a thank you. We’d love for you to keep coming back each week and help us get closer to achieving our goal.
These are my favorite links from last week:
These Mini-Raspberry Swirl Coffee Cakes by The Crafting Foodie look like mini pieces of Heaven. I’m a serious cake addict and definitely want to give these a try.
This Upcycled Toy Horse into a Garden Sculpture by Redo It Yourself Inspirations totally blew my mind. I will totally be searching thrift stores with a new eye. It is amazingly creative and quite the transformation.
Lord knows that I need to start eating better. My eating habits are out of control. I love these Green Chile Sloppy Joes by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures because they are made with turkey which is a much healthier alternative to a traditional sloppy joe.
Although Memorial Day has passed there is still time to make this Wooden American Flag by Meatloaf and Melodrama for the 4th of July. I just love it!
Now that it’s summer time that means it’s time for grilling. These Slow Cooker Baked Beans by Yesterfood will be a great complement to any cookout.
Finally, this Chocolate Swirl Bread by Treat and Trick looks awesome. Chocolate combined with bread makes my heart skip a beat.
**Please do not pin from the above images. Click the link to visit the actual post for the project and pin from there.
Each host picks their own features so be sure to visit The Cookie Puzzle to see if you’ve been featured. If you’d like to show off that you’ve been featured we have a cute button below for you to display on your blog.
We love to pin! We’ve created a board for the party and all links that follow the rules will be pinned to it. Be sure to follow for plenty of inspiration.
Alright let’s party!
Party in Your PJs is a weekly, anything goes, link party. From recipes to crafts, DIY projects, tutorials, printables and a variety of other posts you’ll not only get to show off your great work but you’ll find plenty of inspiration. Who doesn’t want to strut their stuff and be inspired all at the same time? You’ll only need to link up at ONE blog and your link will be seen on both blogs. The party starts every Thursday at 7:00 pm CST and ends on Tuesdays at 7:00pm CST. We hope you’ll join us and make this a great party.
Party in Your PJs Link Party Rules:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page. Limit 3 links per guest.
- This is an anything goes party (PG of course, no adult content). Feel free to link up your recipes, crafts, tutorials, printables, DIY projects, etc as you’d like but please make sure that you do not link posts from the previous week. We want to keep this party fresh and fun. Also, please link up only things that YOU have created.
- No Etsy shops, giveaways or business links please. We will delete these types of links.
- Each week the hosts will pick out their favorites to feature. Be sure to visit both blogs to see if you’ve been featured.
- We would love to grow this party with your help. We have an amazing button below that you can place in your post or anywhere on your blog. If you prefer you can insert a text link to the party in your blog post or on a link party page.
- It’s not a party without interaction. Please visit a few of the links and leave a comment. Everyone loves comments!
If you like to party with us we’d love for you to display our button on your blog.
Subscribe via email and never miss a post!