Welcome to our 2nd Party in Your PJs link party! Thank you to everyone that linked up last week. You made it a great first party and we truly appreciate it. There was a good mix of projects. I can’t wait to see what y’all have been working on this week.
Before we start the party here are a few of my favorites from last week that I’d like to feature. **Please do not pin from these images. Click the picture or the link to go to the actual post for the project and pin from there.
Macarons are on my to-do list and I’ve never gotten around to making them because I chicken out. These Churro Macarons by The Sweet Chick not only look beautiful but the flavors sound amazing. I can’t wait to give these a try!
I have a soft spot for decorated cookies, naturally, and when I saw these Spa Cookies by Ellie’s Bites Decorated Cookies my heart skipped a beat. Not only are they adorable but the creativity of using an ice cream sundae cutter is outstanding.
I’m not really a couponer but when I saw this DIY Anchor Clothespin Coupon Holder by Sew Sweet Vintage I immediately loved it. However, instead of coupons I’d love to make one to hold receipts so they stay in one place until I can file them each month.
I hesitated featuring another cookie post but when something stands out to me for it’s creativity I have to give it a nod. These Tostada Cookies by Munchkin Munchies really caught my eye. Whenever you can make a cookie look like actual food you’ve got skills.
Each host picks their own features so be sure to visit The Cookie Puzzle to see if you’ve been featured. If you’d like to show off that you’ve been featured we have a cute button below that you can display on your blog.
We love to pin! We’ve created a board for the party and all links that follow the rules will be pinned to it. Be sure to follow for plenty of inspiration.
Alright let’s party!
Party in Your PJs is a weekly, anything goes, link party. From recipes to crafts, DIY projects, tutorials, printables and a variety of other posts you’ll not only get to show off your great work but you’ll find plenty of inspiration. Who doesn’t want to strut their stuff and be inspired all at the same time? You’ll only need to link up at ONE blog and your link will be seen on both blogs. The party starts every Thursday at 7:00 pm CST and ends on Tuesdays at 7:00pm CST. We hope you’ll join us and make this a great party.
Party in Your PJs Link Party Rules:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- This is an anything goes party (PG of course, no adult content). Feel free to link up as many of your recipes, crafts, tutorials, printables, DIY projects, etc as you’d like but please make sure that you do not link posts from the previous week. We want to keep this party fresh and fun. Also, please link up only things that YOU have created.
- No Etsy shops, giveaways or business links please. We will delete these types of links.
- Each week the hosts will pick out their favorites to feature. Be sure to visit both blogs to see if you’ve been featured.
- To be featured you must link back to our party somewhere on your blog. We have an amazing button below that you can place in your post or anywhere on your blog. If you prefer you can insert a text link to the party in your blog post or on a link party page.
- It’s not a party without interaction. Please visit a few of the links and leave a comment. Everyone loves comments!
If you like to party with us we’d love for you to display our button on your blog.
Subscribe via email and never miss a post!