Today is an exciting day! For quite some time my bestie Kim of The Cookie Puzzle and I have talked about doing a link party together but for different reasons we never ended up doing it. You may remember I used to have a link party called Simply Sweet Saturdays but I had to stop doing it because I couldn’t keep up. With that party I made the mistake of putting pressure on myself to create a new project to kick off the party each week. When you work full-time it’s not always easy to maintain a blogging schedule.
This is where the hesitation to start a new party came in. I kept thinking of how the other one didn’t work and I didn’t want to go through that again. Kim is always good at giving me a swift kick when I need it and she was persistent that we give this a try. I agreed. I decided that this party would be all about what others are doing and not put pressure on myself to share a project. The whole process of getting two strong minded people to agree on the name, graphics and all the details was not a walk in the park. There was a bit of a tiff, if you want to call it that, but we’re over it and after that little bump we’re here and excited to launch…..
Party in Your PJs is a weekly, anything goes, link party. From recipes to crafts, DIY projects, tutorials, printables and a variety of other posts you’ll not only get to show off your great work but you’ll find plenty of inspiration. Who doesn’t want to strut their stuff and be inspired all at the same time? You’ll only need to link up at ONE blog and your link will be seen on both blogs. The party starts every Thursday at 7:00 pm CST and ends on Tuesdays at 7:00pm CST. We hope you’ll join us and make this a great party.
We love to pin! We’ve created a group board for the party and all links that follow the rules will be pinned to the board. Be sure to follow it if you’d like a new source for inspiration.
Party in Your PJs Link Party Rules:
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- This is an anything goes party (PG of course, no adult content). Feel free to link up as many of your recipes, crafts, tutorials, printables, DIY projects, etc as you’d like but please make sure that you do not link posts from the previous week. We want to keep this party fresh and fun. Also, please link up only things that YOU have created.
- No Etsy shops, giveaways or business links please. We will delete these types of links.
- Each week the hosts will pick out their favorites to feature. Be sure to visit both blogs each week to see if you’ve been featured.
- To be featured you must link back to our party somewhere on your blog. We have an amazing button below that you can place in your post or anywhere on your blog. If you prefer you can insert a text link to the party in your blog post or on a link party page.
- It’s not a party without interaction. Please visit a few of the links and leave a comment. Everyone loves comments!
If you like to party with us we’d love for you to display our button on your blog.
Subscribe via email and never miss a post!