Today I want to share this dark chocolate peppermint fudge recipe with you. I was supposed to post it days ago but life got in the way. I’ve made this fudge three times already & everyone loved it. The most recurring comment was that it was so creamy & smooth. They loved not only the texture but the flavor as well. I decided that I needed to share the recipe with you even if I’m late sharing it. If you love dark chocolate & peppermint then you’ll love this fudge.
The only downside is that it’s seasonal. It’s made with Nestle’s Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels which are limited edition. This is why I hesitated sharing the recipe but it’s too good not to share.
You’ll love how simple & quick this recipe is.
- 2 - 10 oz packages of Nestle Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- 1 - 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- sprinkles (optional)
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with wax paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine the morsels, sweetened condensed milk & butter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute; Stir.
- Continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until morsels have just melted. Then stir until smooth.
- Mix in peppermint extract.
- Pour into pan & smooth with a spatula.
- If desired add sprinkles & press into fudge.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set.
- Cut fudge into squares.
Recipe adapted from Dollhouse Bakeshoppe
I hope you can get your hands on the dark chocolate & mint morsels before they go away so you can give this fudge a try.
Christmas is right around the corner. I can’t believe it. Wishing you all a very merry Christmas!
Subscribe via email and never miss a post!
This post may be linked to these link parties.