Wednesday, March 13, 2013
My Favorite Things; Vol. 2
1) The Walking Dead--I have my husband to blame for getting me hooked on this show. My husband and I have separate TV's because we do not like the same shows. In an attempt to get him to watch some of my shows I told him that I would watch one of his. He suggested I watch The Walking Dead and I did. Well I got hooked. I think what I love most about the show is the characters. I have to watch each week to see if my favorites will survive. It airs Sunday nights on AMC. There are only three episodes left this season. The lead up to a battle has been brewing all season long and I'm anxious to know what is going to happen.
2) I purchased this mason jar tumbler at Walmart almost two weeks ago and it has quickly become a favorite. It's a plastic tumbler made by Aladdin that is double walled, BPA free and 16 ounces. Aside from the look of it I love that it does not sweat.
3) Vitamix Spatulas--These spatulas came with my Vitamix and I love to use them when I'm coloring & thinning down my royal icing. They've seen better days and are pretty stained from the food coloring. I'm kind of a spatula hoarder. I've tried many different ones with my royal icing but these are my go to ones. You don't have to buy a $400 for a blender to try these out. You can purchase them separately.
4) Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter--What I love about Revlon's lip butters is that they have the feel of a lip balm but offer color like a lipstick. They are velvety and smooth. My go to color is Pink Truffle.
5) L'oreal Infallible® 24 HR Eye Shadow. I love the formula of these eyeshadows. It's a fusion of a powder and cream shadow. They have a velvety feel and look great layered on top of other shadows. My favorite way to use them is to layer them on top of Maybelline's Bad to the Bronze color tattoo. My favorite shades are Iced Latte and Amber Rush.
There you have it. A few of my favorite things. What's on your favorites list?