1) Nabisco® SnackWell’s Fudge Drizzled Caramel Popcorn. This popcorn is awesome. The fudge satisfies my craving for chocolate and the caramel popcorn satisfies my craving for something sweet. At only 130 calories I don’t feel too bad having this as a snack. The only downside is that once the bag is gone you’re left wanting more. It’s never enough.
My Favorite Things
January 30, 2013 by 6 Comments
I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite things with you. I tend to change my mind very easily so what’s a favorite today might not be a favorite tomorrow.
2) Nashville. This show is full of drama, great music, rivalry, scandal and some great looking people. It gets better each week. It airs Wednesdays on ABC.
3) Covergirl® LashBlast Volume. This mascara does exactly what it says. It adds volume to my lashes and holds the curl all day long.
4) The Real Housewives of Atlanta. This show is my guilty pleasure. The ladies are eccentric to say the least. Each season there is always some sort of drama going on and at least one character that you just don’t like. There’s rivalry, back stabbing, gossiping, strong opinions and jaw dropping moments. It airs Sundays on Bravo.
5) Blue mason jars and milk bottles. I’ve been wanting a blue mason jar for the longest time. I have an obsession with that blue color. I’ve also been wanting a real milk bottle and not a bottle from the Starbucks® Frappuccino for my food photos. It’s like a blogging must to have a milk bottle as a prop. Thanks to my buddy Kim of The Cookie Puzzle I now own a blue mason jar and a milk bottle. She must know me really well or she must have been snooping on Etsy to see what I have saved in my favorites. Kim owns a lot of these jars and bottles and so kindly parted with these two to help a friend out. You’re the best Kim!
I’d love to hear what your favorite things are. Maybe I’ll discover something new.